Searching for all-weather

A quick learner says:
I am in need of replacement leaf springs for the latches on my "All-Weather" aluminum sliding windows which are way more than 20 years old but still in great shape except for these springs.

See the photo attached to make sense of this. The latch as pictured there is 3" long so the leaf spring behind it (seen from one end in the close-up) is nominally 3" long with identical 90 deg. bent ends and, of course, bowed in the middle.

I've misplaced the broken pieces and do not wish to partially disassemble a working window to show the entire spring. But both ends are identical to the one end shown in the picture and nominally 3"+ in length.

Any input you can give for finding replacements would be greatly appreciated. I know there is a Canadian firm called "All Weather" (without the hyphen) but I am thinking they are not the original suppliers of these older windows.

Thanks for your input.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Please see our new 91-112 latch spring. We believe this may be a match for your old spring, but check it out and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.