Searching for geneva drawer rails

A quick learner says:
the plastic wheels at the ends of the rails are broken. Is there a way to replace just that paryt. if not, where to get the rail. Thanks

p.s. pic is upside down, obviously

alan
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0826.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Alan. I believe you can replace the wheels, though I'm not sure what to recommend. It would depend on your size. I've made a list of replacement wheels you could consider. I know many are shower door wheels, but believe it or not these tend to work really well for replacement drawer tracks. See what you think.

A quick learner from memphis tn says:
Thanks Tom

The diameter of the wheel is 1 3/16. So, do you have anything that size and information on how to get the old one off to screw the new one in? The gizmo appears to be riveted to the cabinet.

Alan

Profile picture of Tom

Oh, I see. Hm... that's kind of a big drawer roller. I'm afraid I haven't been able to find anything in that size. The largest we have is our 32-096 at 1-1/8". Do you think you could use that?

As for removing the old one, I believe you have to drill these off since they're riveted in at the factory. It's not elegant but I don't think you have any other option. The 32-096, fortunately, can screw on. It has a 1/4-20 thread.

A quick learner from memphis says:
thanks. i'll give it a try
Profile picture of Tom

Great. Feel free to let us know how it goes.

A quick learner from Memphis, Tn. says:
The 32-096 roller was a perfect fit. Thank You.
Joe Leake
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.