Searching for glass retainer for andersen window c15

A quick learner says:
I need to acquire several glass stop plastic for the following:
2 for C15 Andersen width 19 3/4; 1 left, 1 right

4for A31 Bottom 30 7/8 (see photo); 2 for left side, 1 for right side

2 for CP304; 24 inc; 1 left,1 right.

Thanks for letting me know if you can help.
Ruben
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1482.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1483.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hi Ruben, thank you for posting, 

Unfortunately we are not able to cross reference the information provided. To move forward we will need to see a piece of the glazing removed from the window where we can view the end profile. Thank you! 

A quick learner says:
Enclosing photos of part of a plastic weatherstripping: As I measure it i come up with 3/4 in along one leg and 5/8 in along the other.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6D1911EC-3ECC-42EF-ADB0-21669F2C6988.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1507.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1510.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1513.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey there! Lauren isn't in today, but I think I can assist you. This glazing appears to match our 55-303. This is a genuine Andersen glazing that also happens to be 3/8", same as yours. Look it over and let me know what you think, or if you had any questions.

Profile view of 55-303
Profile view of 55-303

A quick learner says:
Thanks Tom, I think this is it.I have a few more questions. I noticed from your replacement video that these pieces are cut to fit as opposed to getting exact lengths, is this correct?

In addition, it looks like the video cuts the ends straight and the pieces that I am removing have a 45 degree end that mates with the other piece that frames into it. Any guidance on this?

I would like to order one piece to see how it goes but it looks like I may need more than one.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The video we have on replacing glazing bead is mostly concerned with generic products. the 55-303 is an Andersen brand product, meaning it's more specific to the window itself and therefore it may follow its own rules. If your old glazing is cut to an angle, then you should do the same with this. The rule of thumb is to install it exactly how it was installed in the first place.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.