Searching for grass 6051872

A quick learner says:

Hello. This is a picture of the intact hinge. The other hinge on this corner cabinet is broken. The information on the hinge says Grass 0333-006 or 6051872. I would like to get 2 of them in case this one brakes. Thank you for your help.

Judy

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3987.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Judy. This hinge appears to be a match for our 32-351. I think this may be just the part you need, but look it over and let me know if you agree!

Dimensions for 32-351
Dimensions for 32-351

A quick learner says:
Yes! I just checked the measurements and everything lines up! I would like to get 2 sets of this hinge. Thank you so much Tom! This has been driving me crazy.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Awesome! I'm so happy I was able to help.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. We're always here to help.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.