Searching for ha6682

A quick learner says:
looking for this casement lock mechanism
milgard HA6681WH
User submitted a photo of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! Hopefully we can help. I can't know for sure what you have unless I see it removed from the window, however. The inside "fork" or "arm" for this kind of lock is a very important detail. In the meantime, look at our 38-095, 38-138, or 38-139 and see if any of these are a possible match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)