Searching for hardware

A quick learner from Yorba Linda says:
Hello, I'm trying to order part # 23-222, but I am unable to locate it in order to order it. Please contact me with info on how I can order it.

Thanks, Ed
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Ed! I'm afraid the manufacturer discontinued that part, but they replaced it with our 23-222B. This is what they recommend you use as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)