Searching for hilite convertible sliding door latch

A quick learner says:
I?m looking for replacement latches for 2 sliding doors, one right and one left pull. How easy are they to change?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0D70AC36-CA63-4249-A76E-AEA15AA2EAB3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 31EA7516-B6A5-48FF-B270-45285BC5BE73.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I believe we have the part for you. Look over our 82-063 HiLite Surface Mount Handle. You have an older version with the Star Burst design in the handle. Compare the handle with yours and let us know what you think. This is a surface-mount handle set, so removing the old one and mounting the one should be a fairly straightforward process. 

A home owner says:
Thank you for your response. I found a replacement latch at our local hardware store and my son replaced it easily.
A quick learner from Glendale says:
I have exact same item and need to replace on my 50-year old mobile home.

The picture on the right looks the same as mine and it has a keyed lock. I need this same set up.

Do you have these?

Thanks!

Tom
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We did sell a keyed exterior pull for the 82-063 at one time, but it was discontinued back in 2014. At this time we have no alternative. 

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. I wish we could still get this keyed option but it's just not made anymore.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.