Searching for im6657mi Window Roller

A quick learner says:
I'm looking for a roller for a Milgard Styleline window. Its called a Universal roller assembly. Part #IM6657MI
What you can't see is there's 2 holes in the bottom of the frame holding the sliding glass window the roller attaches to. the bottom of the roller has 2 small tips that fit in the holes. the holes are only about an inch apart from each other. See attached pix
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window roller.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window roller 2.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks a little like our 87-201. Look it over and see if this matches what you need. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at