Searching for install pro spline hex crank handle

A quick learner says:
I have the parts. Can not install. My crank missing got replacement part. My operator is no spline hex hole or no pin in the PRO-DRIVE operator number on arm is OPO52020. PUSH ARM IN HEX HOLE CRANK ARM FALLS OUT. LOCKS LIKE COVER OVER OPERATOR SHOULd COMM OFF . PLEASE HELP WITH HOW TO GET CRANK TO STAY IN AND iF COVER HAS TO COME OFF HOW TO GET OFF. THANKS BE LOOKING FOR E-MAIL AND INSTRUSTIOnS.i HAVE NO PICTURES. there is pictures on internet of what I have..
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. I'm not sure I understand your question. From what you wrote, it sounds like you need a new handle for your operator. However, I don't really know what you have. The number you gave us, OPO52020, is often associated with our 39-330 and 39-329. Do these operators match what you have? If so, these use a handle like our 39-114L, which has an 11/32" sized spline.

If these operators don't match yours, I will need you to take photos of the hardware in question and upload them here for us to see.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.