Searching for keeney brass co 52039

A quick learner says:


Hoping you can help find these cabinet pulls. I purchased in about 2006 for my kitchen, and just added a wet bar and stereo cabinets so looking for same pulls. These are a 3-inch spread; stamp underneath says "KBC 2004 2" under one side and "52039" under other side. I would need 25 of them.

Thank you so much,

~ Sue

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2951.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2952.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2954.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2960.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2961.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us, Sue. We have a bunch of different handles with a 3" hole spacing, but none of them match your style. That's a pretty unique pull and you may only be able to get it from the original supplier of the cabinets.

Otherwise, take a look at our 22-009 and 22-013 . We also carry the 22-107 and 22-111 , though they're even more different.

I'm sorry that we can't offer a closer match.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at