Searching for kerf mounted v-strip

A quick learner says:

Dear Sir/Mam, can you help me identify what brand and model this window is?

This window was installed in the mid 1980's. It is a double hung window with thermal pane glazing. The part I need to replace is the [KERF MOUNTED V-STRIP] that forms the weather seal between the lower sash and the upper sash when the window is closed.

Thank you very much, Matthew

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Matthew, we do carry some kerf-mounted weatherstripping; but can you remove a sample and show us its end profile? That cross-section view would be the best way to narrow down what you need. Many thanks. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at