Searching for kolbe astragal weatherstripping

A quick learner says:
I have 2008 kolbe manor outswing patio doors. need to replace the weatherstripping on the vertical astragal piece.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9147.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9148.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid it's not possible to ID your weatherstripping from these photos. In order to check our inventory for a match, I'll need you to remove a sample of the original and show me a clear shot of the end profile. Please also make sure that the sample in question is undamaged.

A home owner from bahamas says:
I hope these photos help identify the weather stripping I could try
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9235.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's a huge help, thank you! The closest and only match we sell for this bubble seal would likely be our 58-135. This has the same design as your original, though admittedly it's mostly used on windows, not doors. Look it over and see if you think you could get it to work.

Profile view of 58-135
Profile view of 58-135

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.