Searching for md building product 161

A quick learner says:

Need 126" piece of magnetic steel front door gasket.

Black magnet on attached photo is approximately 1/8 x 5/16"

80" non-magnetic companion piece (for hinge side of door) does not need replacement yet but will consider buying that too depending on price.

Charles

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190401_113117[1].JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, this looks like one of the seals in our 58-008 set. Look it over and see what you think.

A home owner from New Jersey says:
You obviously have the product I need so I have bought it despite your unconventional way of responding to my inquiry. I went to the trouble of sending you a photo and I got back a canned response. You have left me with the impression that you prefer to save a buck over giving personal service that would that would prove you care about customer satisfaction.

Charles
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sorry to hear you're disappointed, Charles! I swear my response wasn't canned, I typed it with my own two hands. I actually type every response I've ever made in this job the old fashioned way (I hate using auto-texts). If my response came off as brief it's because we are very busy this week, what with the changing of the season. It's Spring now and we're getting hundreds of questions a day. I saw your picture, knew what it was right away, and named a product. I thought we were good to go and admit my feelings are a little hurt that you weren't satisfied with my suggestion. If you'd like me to do anything else for you, I'd be happy to amend my past brevity as best as I can.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.