Searching for mi windows and doorrs

A quick learner says:
I'm looking for a coil spring balancer for a model 350 windows and doors. Can you help ???
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

MI Windows use a few different coil balance systems, so the only way to know for sure what you need is to remove your old system and show us. The pivot shoe is especially important, as the identity of the pivot shoe tells us the coil balances you need. If you can show that shoe, we'll do our best to help from there. The video below shows how to remove and replace a certain type of coil balance system, but its principles might help you regardless of what you have.

A quick learner from AZ says:
Hi,

I've attach 3 pictures of the balancers. I looked over the parts and couldn't find a part number or any markings on the spring, The window is 21" wide and the length is 30". The weight of the windows is 13.5 lbs. I appreciate any help you can give me in finding a replacement part,
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210717094229716.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210717094307223.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210717094500198.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This is perfect, thanks. You have a 15-180 Pivot Shoe, which uses Series 190 Coil Balances. If the window sash weighs exactly 13.5 pounds, use two of the S190-740 7 pound springs. Use one on each side of the window, for a total of 14 pounds of support (being within a pound of the exact weight works fine). If the support accessories are undamaged you can reuse them, but otherwise see our 15-186 and 15-182

A quick learner from AZ says:
I ordered 2, thank you for your help.
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.