Searching for nordic latches

A quick learner says:
Nordic Window latch with broken handle
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Nordic Window latch, handle broken off.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like an awning window lever operator to me. I am afraid that lever is not sold separately, but you might be able to replace the entire assembly with our 39-069, 39-070, or 39-037. Compare the dimensions and see if one of these match up. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)