Searching for ny;on string

A quick learner says:

I need new string and the end ferrules that pull the window up. The window is a single hung dual payne non impact that is 4ft wide and 3 ft high and weighs 46 lbs.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220330_085040.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220330_090659.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220330_090725.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220330_090850.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220420_132412.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm afraid it's not possible to replace the cord on a broken channel balance like this. They're just not made to be repaired in that way. In your case, you will need an all new balance assembly entirely.

We can help, but yours isn't a stock configuration, meaning it will have to be a custom order. Basically what you have here is a Series 770 but with the bottom clip swapped out for the 15-044. I'd also like for you to confirm the length of the metal channel, the stamp printed on it, and how many you needed in total.

Once I have that information I can email you a purchase link and price quote that will let you add these custom balances to your cart. Just let me know if you're interested.

A home owner from PUNTA GORDA, FL says:
TOM, THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY. TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS:

THE LENGTH OF THE METALM CHANNEL IS 30 INCHES AS MESURED.

THE STAMP PRINTED ON THE CHANNEL IS 30 H BSI er (see photo)

SOME OTHER INFO THAT MAY BE USEFUL IS THE WINDOW IS REGULAR THERMOPAYNE NOT IIMPACT.

THE WINDOW IS 4FT WIDE AND 3 FT HIGH AND WEIGHS 46 LBS.

IWOULD LIKE TWO BALANCE RODS AND AN EXTRA TWO ADDITIONAL 15-044 FERRULES.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 30H BSI
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220424_123059.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks so much for your patience while we confirmed the availability of this size. This should be everything we need to get started, so what I'll do now is email you a purchase link and price quote that will let you add 2 of these custom assemblies to your cart. To reiterate, these will be the S770-30 with a 30H stamp and with the 15-044 tied to the end of the cord.

For the extra 15-044 attachments that you wanted to buy, you can add them to your cart directly from our catalog at your convenience.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.