Searching for op05-2018

A quick learner says:
Hello. Thanks so very much for helping me today. I have two awning windows (I think that's what they are called) in my kitchen. One is broken & appears to just need the two clips on the end where the arms attach to the window. I have included pictures of the window which is NOT broken so you can see how it operates and the clips for which I am referring. The numbers which I can see on the arms is OP05-2018 (number on one arm) and OP05-2019 (number on the other arm) and I think you'll be able to see them on the picture. Can you help me find a way to fix the window by replacing the clip or the arms? Thank you so very much. Any help would be great. Hope you have a good day. Sandy
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Your operator looks very similar to our 39-393. Give it a look and let me know your thoughts. Unfortunately, the manufacturer does not supply the clips separately. Only the operator and bracket (39-340) are available separately.
A handy person from Claryville, NY says:
It looks very much like my part but I cannot actually see the hinge clips. The clips are really the part I need. I can send a picture to you for clarification if needed. Can you send me another picture of the operator (39-393) which shows the hinge clips. I am hoping to just use the clip, and not have to replace the entire arm. I would only replace it if necessary. Thank you so very much Tom. I look forward to hearing from you. Take care. Sandy
Profile picture of Tom
Sure, we'll try to get a clearer picture of them. Please give us a little time to have that photograph taken and cleaned up by our crew.
Profile picture of Tom
Here is a close up photo of the clips that come with the 39-393. Like I mentioned before, they are not sold separately, but I think they match up to the hardware you have now quite well.
Close up of detach clips of 39-393.
Close up of detach clips of 39-393.
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.