Searching for Jeld-Wen window parts

A handy person from Onalaska, WI -USA says:
Hi, our house was built in 1997. The windows are Jeld-Wen brand. I'm looking for what I think are the Pivot Pins and Shoes. Pins have the number 9862 stamped on them. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210505_235120130_2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9862
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

When I cross-reference the part number you provided, I am coming up with our 26-226 pivot bar. Carefully compare your measurements and dimensions to ours to see if this is a match.

As for the pivot shoe, you may be looking for something like our 15-178 or 15-188 but you would need to remove an undamaged shoe from the window to compare the style and dimensions on our product pages to yours. Thank you!

A handy person from Onalaska, WI -USA says:
Thanks for your help. Both look close, but the height of my shoe is 2.5 in.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16208574449271561242352802674902.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! As long as the width and thickness match, you should be okay. The height for a pivot shoe actually isn't important. There's plenty of room in the track and height almost never comes into play. Width and thickness are way more important since those determine how well it fits in the track to begin with; you don't want it to be too tight or too loose.

How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.