Searching for pel0114

A quick learner says:
Hi

I am looking for these item for Pella casement windows screens.
The contol the opening and closing of the internal blinds.
Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

I think the part numbers might be Pel0106ch and pel0114ch. However am not sure about this at all.

Darryl
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella Blind Controller Knob.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella Blind Controller.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look and compare the 70-165 Pella screen latch case assembly to determine if this might be the part that you need. Thanks for posting! 

A handy person from Fort Myers, FL says:
The Swisco part 70-165 is the item mounted to the screen. Good to go. How about the gear mechanism in the second picture. The item that is mounted inside the window that is directly attached to the bottom blind? Mine looks exactly like the second picture, too.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230226_140215724~2.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we do not carry the internal hardware for these slimshade assemblies. Your best bet would be to reach out to Pella directly to discuss your replacement options. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.