Searching for ply gem west pro series 400 window locks

A quick learner says:
I have PLY GEM West Pro Series 200 or 400 window locks installed in my residence. Over time the covers that cover the attachment screw holes for my window locks have cracked. I would like to order new covers for my window locks. I have attached 2 pictures. One picture shows the window lock with a cracked cover in place, and the second photo shows the cover removed from the lock to illustrate the cover I am trying to order.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 100_0006.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 100_0009.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

I'm afraid we don't sell a replacement for the cover you need. The best we can offer is a new lock such as our 90-323. Look over our specifications and compare them with your old hardware to see if this matches up. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.