Searching for ppg herculite r keylock

A quick learner says:

Hi there. The outside black handle on my possible PPG Hercules keylock slider door broke last year and I need to repair it. I can't seem to find the correct part. Ideally looking for just the outside handle portion to replace as the key lock works fine...just the handle portion broke off and looks unsightly. Any help you can offer would be fantastic! 

TY! Jenifer

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3822.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3823.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3824.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3825.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3826.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We can definitely help with this one, yes. My recommendation would be the 82-042. This should be fully compatible with your door, you just need to knock the center punch out to fit your key.

We also sell the 82-306, which comes with a key lock already. Just in case that's an easier option for you.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install a key lock in the 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull
How to install a key lock in the 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.