Searching for psh 0397

A quick learner says:

i have a broken door latch assembly for PSH 0397. the dead bolt works but the dang door handle bolt broke and locked the door in place. i had to disassembly another same as the broken one to figure out how to pull the handle bolt back and open the door. i have no idea the brand or age. PSH doesn't google well for me. please help if you can. thanks for your time. philip 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2176.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2175.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2170.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2169.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2168.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there and thanks for posting! Your current hardware looks like it could be our Pella Storm Door Mortise Handle Set 40-193 but I'm not entirely sure that's what you have. Carefully look over the 40-193's dimensions to make sure they match up with your current hardware's dimensions. Let us know what you think. 

A landlord from Texas says:
hey Emily, Product Code: 40-194 STORM DOOR MORTISE LATCH the 7 inch hole to hole c/l dimension on my latch for mounting to the door equals 6.75. All the other dimensions either match or are within a 1/16. thanks in advance for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2183.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2181.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2182.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the 40-049 handle set. I've used this as a replacement handle when I couldn't find an exact match. I find it's kind of like a 'universal' type. Check it out along with the video we've related for you. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

A home owner from Clarence, NY says:
I need a psh 0397 as well, was there a part that worked?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we haven't gotten confirmation from this customer if the 40-049 worked for them. You'll need to compare your dimensions to ours and see if they match up for what you need. 

How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.