Searching for rear socket aristokraft

A quick learner says:
I am looking for drawer and sliding shelf glide replacements for Aristokraft kitchen cabinets sold in the 1990s. Photo of one of the unbroken sockets is attached.
rear socket
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Welcome to SWISCO. I do not believe the socket you show us that has the "push in plugs" to attach it back to the cabinet is made any more. I have made a personalized list on this page of possible matches for you to look over. These type of brackets are attached with screws to the back of the cabinet. Get back to us and let us know if any of these look like a potential replacement for you.
A quick learner from NY says:
We found a matching socket of the screw-in variety that it appears will work well. However, my DH has a question about removing the old 'push-in plug' socket. Is there a way to remove it without pulling the whole cabinet away from the wall? As you can see from the photo, it's still firmly attached to the back wall of the cabinet. It's just the supporting part that is broken. It doesn't appear to want to just pull out.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

In my experience, these are just popped in and should be just as easily popped out. However, I have come across certain circumstances where the manufacturer glues these in place. If that's the case here then it may be a problem. You'd have to find some way to safely remove these despite the glue. I recommend contacting a local hardware store and present the problem to them. They may have a couple tricks up their sleeves, and products, that could help you to this end.

SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.