Searching for rivets to fit product code 70-026

A quick learner says:
I'm looking to purchase replace clips for my screens. I believe that product code 70-026 will work but I can't seem to locate the rivets that I will need to fasten the clips to the screens. Can you help me?

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in, Gary. The 70-026 uses the 33-005 Pop Rivet, which is associated on the product page. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)