Searching for roto awning operator

A quick learner says:
looking for Roto Hardware Awing arm Lh & RH op05-2051 ,opo5-1007,opo5-2051 there is a question on this one , op06 -1520
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Can we see photos of the hardware you're looking for? It's best not to guess at replacement hardware based on codes that may have changed from year to year in the past.

A contractor from brockton, mass says:
I sent pics
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! That one part looks like our 39-340 bracket. We don't have that exact handle, but looking at its general design and seeing as how this is a Roto window, I think our 39-205 can work as a replacement.

Those black clips aren't available by themselves. They came at the end of the operator, correct? If so, we could provide the operator itself, but not the clips. I apologize for the inconvenience. If you are interested in new operators, we'd have to see a photo of it out of the window in order to identify it.

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.