Searching for runabout window bumper

A quick learner says:
I need the bumper that use to slide onto my open bow hinged window.
I dont have a photo, but i think it just slid on to the window chrome frame.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. I'm afraid I'm not entirely sure what the plastic piece is you're talking about. If it's one of the components attached to a casement hinge, I'm afraid these hinges come built entirely; they are really not meant to be repaired. If you need a new hinge set, see our 36-048. Let me know if this is what you're looking for. Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)