Searching for sliding door latch lever kit antique bra

A quick learner says:
I am looking for a replacement of the lever on the attached photo. I just had the inside mechanism replaced but the locksmith did not have a lever and it is very loose. I bought it with the wood doors in 1999 and it has a reference on my invoice asUS10B which I believe is the antique brass. Would you possibly be able to help me.
Thanks, Inga
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1545.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at our 82-087 handle set with 3-15/16" hole spacing. We also carry the 82-107 latch lever kit but it is only available in white. Also, we do not carry dummy handles without any kind of locking mechanism. Thanks for posting! 

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.