Searching for stanley tilt window parts

A quick learner says:
These are, I believe Stanley tilt or awning style windows from the early 70's. I live in Palm Aire in Pompano Beach FL where they outfitted over 9,000 units with this style window. While many have been replaced, most are original. I would think there would be a demand for the small nylon keepers. The photo is of the mid window keeper, also needed are tops and bottoms. I hope you either have these or can direct me to a supplier.

Thanks, Brad
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter! We are currently working on a possible replacement and will let you know as soon as the new part is online and available for you to review!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Alright, please see our new 38-018D and 38-018C and see if these are a match for your hardware!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)