Searching for telescoping window stay

A quick learner says:
I'm looking for a telescoping window stay for outward opening casement. House is from 1923. Most are missing. I had purchased one from Crown City Hardware, but it is out of business. Not interested in the friction telescoping stays as they are useless in a breeze. thanks.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi there- thanks for reaching out to us! 

I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to so we'll have to wait for one of our experts to review your inquiry. In the meantime though, take a look at our 39-077 casement window adjustor. Would this possibly be what you're referring to? 

If not, send us some photos of what you need and we can see if we have anything like it. Thanks! 

Dimensions for 39-077
Dimensions for 39-077
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Hopefully I can help. Telescoping push bars for casement windows actually aren't made that much anymore. I don't think you're going to find anything exactly what you need, especially going by how old your house is.

The one Kara mentioned is commonly used on wood windows and may be worth considering. We also have the 39-370. To be honest, these may be the only viable options we have, but even then I cannot guarantee they will work. Look them over and let me know what you think.

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.