Searching for trimco mortise lock multi point

A quick learner says:
hi, i am looking for replacement hardware for a pre 1999 Marvin single french door. it was called trimco Mortise lock multipoint. I dont have a pic to send but could get if needed.
A home owner from Indiana says:
Pic of the mortise multipoint Lock for the 1994 Marvin French single hung door. The screw points are 7 1/4 apart. I need this part if you have it.

Thank you,
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 90A1558D-DC78-4262-89E8-AB849459AA96.png
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry much in the way of french door hardware. Our best replacement option would be our 82-398 Atrium lever lockset. It may require modifications and, even then, I can't guarantee that this will work for you. I'm sorry that we can't offer a more optimistic recommendation but we wish you the best of luck with your repair!

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.