Searching for truth casement operater30905

A quick learner says:
need a truth casement operater dual arm with a 30905 stamp on it
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

According to our database, that number is associated with multiple different operator models. I'm afraid I won't be able to use that to narrow down your choices. 

Would it be at all possible to see a photo of the operator itself? Seeing it clearly and without obstruction would allow me to pick out the best match from our inventory.

A quick learner says:
Good afternoon,

This is a different closer that we are having a hard time finding as well. The hook on the end is the really hard thing to find. Thank you for your help with this.

Have a great day,
John
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named closer1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named closer2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named closer3.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

I've seen this operator base before, but never that hook at the end of the arm. That is really strange. Based on the design of the base it's probably safe to say that this hasn't been made in ages. Ordinarily one of our more modern Andersen or Truth operators can replace this style with a little retrofitting, but I'm not sure about that hook.

Would it be possible to see how this hook connects with the track on the sash? If I can see that, I can hopefully determine if one of our sets can work regardless. 

For a point of reference, our usual go-to for this old part is our 39-366 Truth operator along with either a 39-520 (face mount) or 39-504 (under mount) track. Adaptation is necessary, specifically of the sill and sill trim to accept the new style base, but if you're handy then it's worth considering.

That said, I've never seen your hook style before and I cannot be sure these will work even after adapting your sill. Seeing a photo of how the hook interacts with the track would give me a better idea of what we're dealing with here.

A quick learner says:
can we get a operator in bronze?
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid not. The operators I recommended are only made in white.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
How to install a wood casement window crank
How to install a wood casement window crank
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.