Searching for weather stripping for 1996 Pella hurricane door

A quick learner says:
I bought a foreclosure that I think was built around 1996. It has Pella doors with a weatherstripping that is no longer available. I am attaching pictures to see if you can help me identify the weatherstripping.

Thanks,
Paula
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageKpsIv2.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageWeFOae.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageZNWJ78.gif
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I can't really get a good look at this seal from these photos. It looks like it might be similar to our 58-181, but this is mostly an educated guess.

Start there at least and see how well it matches.

A quick learner from Ridgeland, MS says:
Here are better pictures. i cut off a piece. It is very old, as you can tell! By the flat tab there I small somewhat round piece and then a larger round piece on the other side.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 311A1C0D-FAA3-4F7B-9411-2760CB98E7FA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F0D9BB14-AE48-40FA-A376-9A782C02318A.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That does look very similar to the 58-181 that I mentioned. Have you had a chance to look that over yet? Review our photos and dimensions to confirm if it lines up with your original sample.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.