Searching for wheels or bracket/wheel set for sliding door

A home owner from Jersey City, NJ says:
Hello!

I hope you can help.

I am in search of wheels or the bracket/wheel sets for the sliding door of my 1958 long dresser.
Attaching all the pics.

Can you help? Or tell me who might carry these?

Thank you!

Lydia
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named dresser door complete w wheels.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named dresser wheel bracket.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named dresser wheels.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Greetings, Lydia. I am afraid your style of dresser is on the older side which makes it even more difficult to locate these older style roller bracket assemblies. However, we may still be able to offer a solution for this repair. We suggest removing the bracket and screw on either a wheel like our 10-101 or 10-102 (depending on the diameter of your wheel) with a 33-087 screw. Let us know if you believe this will help you.

A quick learner from Bergenfield NJ says:

Hello Paul!

Wow that is a nice fix!! I will report back home w your suggestion. We collect Mid Century and this dresser is awesome -- it would've been great holding to it's original wheel assembly, but sometimes that's not possible.

You are a peach. I will let you know if this works.

Best,

Lydia 

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the kind word, Lydia. Be sure to get back to us and let us know how you make out with this repair.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.