Searching for window master 800

A quick learner says:

Aloha,

I have a window master 800 sliding glass patio door. which is (XOOX)made up of 4 panels of which the 2 center panels open and close. I am contacting your company so that I can buy replacement parts. Attached are photos which can assist in deterring the correct parts. I need to a roller fo one of the glass sliding panels. the entire locking double hook locking mechanism, and one outside handle. Could someone get back to me to assist me in selecting the correct parts?

Mahalo,

Henrik 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0047.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0048.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0049.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0050.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Henrik. 

We'd be happy to help but we'll need to see your rollers removed from your door to compare to our inventory. We'll also need to see a clear picture of your mortise lock. I can't quite make out the details of yours in the pictures above.

As for your handle set, we don't have an exact match but I am reminded of our 82-030. If your hole center spacing is the same at 3-15/16", then you maybe able to use this as a substitute. Look it over and see what you think.

A quick learner from Honolulu, HI says:
Aloha Emily,
It took me a while to get you the pictures but here they are. The first 3 pics is of course the roller on front bottom sliding door.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EBD5DF71-5279-4367-AB6E-9A89BE11E798.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C1EF7B9E-6EC0-4865-9869-02C654D5C534.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 29EF5D27-579F-4B4E-B0A0-A9BFBF4ECE5A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C32EBAC1-16B9-4251-8BA0-EDF1907F6843.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 93B29191-5BD5-4DE1-8E6C-04C6C99E6EBC.jpeg

Aloha Emily,

I clicked the submit button too soon. I'm hopping your inventory has on your door handles. The first picture is the door bumper which for some reason is falling apart. If you have 2 of those lets add them to my purchase. The other pictures are of my door handle. I would like the opposite side which does not haver the locking lever to unlock and lock the door. The little lever lock has gone missing so if I can't find it I'll have to buy 2 sets of handles one of which will have the locking lever. In that case we can go with a new style of handle. I'm hopping that I won't have to go there. So I'll let you know shortly after I hear back from you.

Thanks for your help,

Henrik

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DCB22231-F28F-456D-902C-3E071FC35262.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7DFD0D42-B8E1-42B4-8371-E6CC1EAD1A87.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ABA15891-BDA1-416A-9FE4-D15FF5211B17.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

Hey, Henrik! Thanks so much for the additional pictures! This is a huge help. 

For the rollers, start by taking a look at our 81-158 to see if our dimensions match up to yours. I'm afraid we don't carry your exact handle set, but if your hole center spacing is 3-15/16" you might be able to use our 82-030. As for the mortise lock, see our 82-239 along with the 82-249 keeper. Carefully look over the dimensions for each item and compare them to yours to see if these match what you need. 

Aloha Emily,
Wow, your fast! I appreciate that, and thank you.

Two questions, first, what are the 2 measuring points that give me the hole center spacing? Second, the 3rd picture is of the door stop bumper, do you have those in stock?

I hope you have a great Labor Day weekend,

Henrik
Profile picture of Emily

You'll want to measure from the installation hole's center to center. I'll attach a picture below that you can use as a reference. Let me know if it helps! As for the bumper, take a look at our 80-022B and see what you think. 

I hope your Labor Day weekend was restful, Henrik! 

hole center spacing reference
Aloha Emily,
Since the bearing went out on one for the rollers I thought I'd ask you if I could replace the sling glass door track. When you can please let me know.

Mahalo,
Henrik
Profile picture of Emily

Hey there, Henrik!

If you need a new sliding glass door track, see our 80-106

Aloha Emily,

If you recall if have a sliding door system that is XOOX and is 130" wide. Does Swisco of a sliding door take that is longer than 6'? I need a track some where around 12' long. Please advise.

Mahalo,

Henrik
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid we don't carry a track in that length. We only carry one sliding glass door track, our 80-106. With that said, a local hardware store may be able to help. I apologize for the inconvenience! 

No need for an apology, I appreciate you getting back to me. Unfortunately, a new issue has come up so I'm hoping you can help me on this one. So I doing a lot of work on my home and the other day while replacing my dishwasher a large rate came into my home. I did everything I could think of the swish the rate out of my home but no luck. The rate ran so quick and hide somewhere in my home. Big problem! Long story short I had moved out of the house until I was able to trap the rate and.... Finally, I was ride of this terrible rodent but it wasn't because of the traps I set. The rate ate his way out of my house. The rate ate a hole in my vinyl door. So can you help me with a replacement vinyl door part. Attached is a picture of the leading edge of my sliding door. I don't need the horizontal part and need the vertical part that attached to one of the sliding doors.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0012.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0015.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0013.JPG
Profile picture of Emily

Oh no! That was one determined rat. I'm sorry to say that we don't sell replacement doors or door frames. The part that was chewed through looks to be a part of the frame which we won't be able to supply, unfortunately. We suggest contacting the original manufacturer to see if they can help supply the part you need. Otherwise, a local hardware store may be your best bet. I'm truly sorry that we can't be of more help, Henrik! 

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a sliding glass door
How to adjust a sliding glass door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.