Searching for window screen corner plastic #785

A quick learner says:
I loket this corners one set of 4 pieces thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WIN_20200217_20_48_28_Pro.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WIN_20200217_20_49_34_Pro.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WIN_20200217_20_49_55_Pro.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Can you tell us the thickness of the screen this corner key came from? Can you also tell us the thickness of the legs? From there, we'll try and narrow down what you need. Many thanks. 

A landlord from MA says:
It is the information you needed
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-2/20/2020, 6:15:40 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-2/20/2020, 6:16:24 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-2/20/2020, 6:24:38 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-2/20/2020, 6:39:48 PM.png
A landlord from MA says:
Bob,

Sorry for the late response of your email. However, the measurements are on the picture are in inches which was taken from a digital caliper. Therefore, not sure what exactly you are asking? Please let me know if its something else. Thanks
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Sorry for not replying sooner myself. We actually are looking into seeing if we can get this exact corner key in for you. We'll get back to you as soon as we can with more information. Many thanks. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.