Sears windows coil balance

A handy person from Newtown, CT says:
Hello, long story short, I took the coils and plastic piece out of window to fit A/C unit in window, and now I need to put hardware back in but can't find it. They are sears windows that seem to be unmarked other than some handwritten numbers seen on one of the pictures...I only took the coils out of both sides on the front sash, which seem to have the number "8" typed on the white plastic piece, then the back sash has the number "9"....i only need 2 sets of coils and plastic piece with screws with the number "8" on them. If you need anything else to ID parts, let me know.

Thanks.
-Luke
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2322.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2321.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2324.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello there, Luke. I noticed you are only showing us your coil springs. Our S140-8 coil springs appear to be a match for your current springs. In order to determine replacement pivot shoes and pivot bars, would be to have you upload additional photos of the two removed from the window. Please make sure to include the measurements of each part. 

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.