Securing window clips

A quick learner from Titusville, Fl says:
Good evening. I am trying to identify these two clips. These clips have a small notch on the bottom that, when the window is closed, hold the window secure in place. The second pic is the same but it is at the bottom of the window attached to the bar that runs across the bottom edge. I have several that are cracked or broken, which leaves the windows very easy to pull open. Is there any way to replace these clips? If so where do I get these from, and for the bottom one how would I replace that?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220530_191921__01__01.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220530_191842__01.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It looks like you have Stanley awning windows that may require either the 36-018C or 36-018D vent latches. Take a look and see how the specifications compare to yours. Thanks for posting! 

Thankyou so much for the direction on parts. A big question is, how do I replace the bottom one? (Picture with the arrow). It appears that the clips is attached to the metal rod, I've tried removing them and it wouldn't come out.
This is what I need. Finally got the bottom bar out.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16542802156837920144002888381884.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

This part resembles our 36-018J torque bar bearings. Take a look and see how the specifications compare to your part. 

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.