Seeking a folding window handle replacement for casement windows

A quick learner from Evanston says:
We would like to replace the fixed handle with a folding handle on our Jeld Wen casement windows in the bedrooms. Please help me select the proper replacement folding handle.

Thank you
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, I think we can help. Do you know the size of the spline for your current handle? That is the most important part. See our 39-205. This is a folding crank handle with an 11/32" spline.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)