Seeking balancers and instruction for removal

A quick learner from Hood River, OR says:
Hello - I have several windows requiring new balancers. I'm starting with the first one. Balancer was broken so easy to remove but I cannot find info in removal/replacement of this style - there are no tabs up top to open up which seems to be the first step in all of the videos I found. There are 2000 vintage Milgard windows. If I can get this first one done, I'll be ordering many more for the other windows. Would like to start with first two as shown in photo of balancer.

thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

We'd be happy to help but we'll need you to remove an undamaged balance with the end attachments intact to compare to our inventory.

Have you seen the video below on how to replace a non-tilt channel balance? Let me know if this helps.

A quick learner from Hood River, OR says:
Thanks Emily. I've figured it out and have 12 new balances from you on the way - great service !!!
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm glad you were able to find what you needed. If any questions arise just let us know, we'll be here to help! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.