Seeking missing Muillon for my storm door (S6500 Cole Sewell Select)

A quick learner from Richmond, VA says:
Dear Swisco Staff,

I have glass in my storm door. It is held on my 3 muillon strips (I am missing the fourth muillon strip).

Do you have any way for me to obtain a replacement muillon strip? It is like a green piece of plastic that snaps in and holds the glass in glass, inside the door.

Thank you!!
A quick learner from Richmond, VA says:
Here is a picture of our door (I don't think the other pictures I uploaded came through). I am looking for the think piece of plastic called a muillon that I would pop in, to hold the glass in place in the storm door.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20201228_142248128_HDR.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The problem with these long retainer strips is that every different door company changes the style that they use almost every year. This makes it next to impossible to keep up. As such, we suggest considering something like our 70-180 storm door clip and drilling a hole for a 33-020 screw. This is how storm door companies did it once upon a time and we still find it to be an effective and simple solution.

The 70-180 would need to be secured on the face of the door with a 33-020 screw. The end leg of the clip has a 1/2" reach and should press up against the screen or glass panel in the door holding it in place. I would suggest installing four or five on each side and maybe two at the top.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.