Seeking new Pivot Shoe

A home owner from Gallatin, TN says:

the number on the part is #5704165

I am trying to locate this part to replace a broken pivot shoe. The channel is 3/4" wide. If there is a compatible part for this could you please inform.

Would it be necessary to install compatible part on each side or would one replacement placement work on the side that is broken?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, we can try to find a good match. Would it be possible to see a photo of it out of the window? Can you also tell me its exact width and thickness? Thank you!

A home owner from Gallatin, TN says:
If you don't have the part to replace what is broken on my window frame just tell me. I don't have the tools to remove the one in the photo. The broken one was removed by a man who promised to replace it. I am still trying to get him to install a new one. I will keep working on this.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We think we can help you replace this pivot shoe, but with rare exceptions it is very difficult to say what a proper replacement is without seeing the shoe removed from the window, along with knowledge of its width and thickness. As you can see in our section here, there are many different kinds of pivot shoes, and each window is made to work really with only a specific one in mind. If you need help removing the shoe from your window, see the video below. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.