Seeking new channel balances, guides and hinge

A quick learner from New Jersey says:

We need to order a few part for a condo we just purchased.

6 - Channel guides, 2- Channel balance , and 1 upper hinge is broken off.

See attached photos. I didnt take a measurement but can do tomorrow. Can you call or email if you need other info?

Thank you

Dan 

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Dan. It appears you have the old discontinued Swinger window. I notice the channel you have has the 19-008 top and 15-025 bottom balance shoes attached. Could you get back to us with the metal channel length? If there happens to be any stampings/markings on the balance, please provide us with that information as well. The opposite side balance will just have the top balance fitting attached, the 19-008. So it is very important that we get those remaining pieces of information to be able to move forward with replacement options.

Its 24" long. Number is 2230P
Let me know if you need anything else? Thank you!
Profile picture of Paul

Thank you! Is this 2230P balance for the side that has both the 19-008 and 15-025? The other side will only have the 19-008 and will also have a different stamp. It's important we know that, as well.

The other side slide has the number 2240P. I hope this helps!
Thank you
Dan
Profile picture of Paul

Awesome, thanks! That's everything we need. We'll email you a special order link for 1 of each balance: the 2230 with a 19-008 top and 15-025 bottom, and the 2240 with a 19-008 top and no shoe.

can you also include the sliding locking mechanism (5 pieces)

Also, if you note in one of the photos the top hinge was broken. Do you have this as well?

Thank you!!
Profile picture of Paul

Well, I can't add anything to your cart for you. The order link we sent you is basically just a special product that you add to your cart. It's not a complete order unto itself. 

For the parts you need, see our 15-058 hinge. I'm not sure what you mean by the side locking mechanism, though. Could you mean a tilt latch like our 18-027?

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.