Seeking sash weatherstrip for Peachtree Ariel Casement window circa 1992

A home owner from Hot Springs, AR says:
I need to replace missing weather stripping on a Peachtree Ariel Casement window installed around 1992. I believe I found the part listed in the following document https://www.pwdservice.net/sites/default/files/arielcas.pdf
The part is described as "Vertical Jamb Weatherstrip Kit 351083?* Kit includes right hand and left hand Sash Weatherstrip; *specify window height"
My window is a right hand casement and is 70 inches high. The weatherstrip measures 1" across. I have not been able to find this part for sale online. Can you help find a suitable replacement?

Regards,
Tuck
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191211_103522.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191211_103440.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Tuck. We don't have an exact match for this seal, but check out our 58-053 and 58-055. See if you could use these as a replacement. If you want, you can order samples of each from our samples page here.

A home owner from New Jersey says:
Hi Tuck - Looks like we have the same windows. Can you tell me which seal worked for you?
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.