Selecting replacement Sash Guides

A home owner from North Port, Florida says:

I recently purchased some of your 380 model Channel Balancers and will be purchasing a couple more pairs.

They work perfectly to replace the old, broken Balancers.

While installing them I noticed a number of the Window Sash Guides were showing signs of wear or were broken.

I've been trying to isolate which Guides to order with my next two pairs of Balancers to be included with the order.

I have uploaded photographs of my old Guide and below are the measurements as best I can determine using a ruler (not fully accurate method).

The FLAT top piece of the Guide measures 1 inch wide by 11/16 inch deep.

The total length (measured from the back of the guide) is 1 9/16 inches (very top to tip of angled edge at bottom).

The bottom portion of the Guide is 9/32 inch deep.

I hope this info along with the photos provides you enough information to determine the correct Guides to order.

To my mind it looks like your Product Code 18-115 5/8" Top Sash Guide is the correct model, but you might differ.

Greatly appreciate your feedback.

R. 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named  DSC01382 - Window Sash Guide - top view while att
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named  DSC01383 - Window Sash Guide - front on while att
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named  DSC01386 - Window Sash Guide - back (bottom part
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named  DSC01387 - Window Sash Guide - front on while rem
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hey there!

I agree with your assessment. Just compare our dimensions to yours to confirm that everything matches up. 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.