Self closing draw slide pair.

A home owner from Marion, Ohio says:
Greetings. I just received my product code 32-119 Grass adapter bracket kits. They will work with my drawer slide(s) except one. I noticed that one slide is straight on the end that goes into the adapter bracket. Apparently this one was replaced at some point and was not installed as a pair. The other slides have a slight down curve allowing the adapter to fit into it and mount straight against the back wall. They are 22 &1/2 inches long. Will the product code 32-061 be a viable replacement for my needs that will work with the product code 32-119 even though it is listed at 22 inches? Best regards Ron
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hi, Ron -- Thanks for contacting us. To help us help you, please send a couple of photos of the brackets and parts you're trying to replace. At that point, we can begin to determine a suitable replacement.
A quick learner from Marion, Ohio says:
Hi Mike: This is the reply request for photos. My reference number is #D89492. In the attached photo is the slide I will be using. The bottom slide was installed as a replacement. As you can see the top slide has a slight bend at the end which connects quite well with product Code 32-119. The correct slide in the photo is the top one. It is 22 1/2 inches long. Your product slide, code 32-061 which I believe will work is listed at 22 inches. It seems to me that it should despite being a half inch shorter. Best regards Ron Sempier.
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I see what you mean. The 32-119 length is 2-1/4", so there should be enough play for the 22" track. As for the 32-061, the manufacturer considers it 22" long, though it is actually 21-5/8" long. That said I still think it should be okay.
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.