Self lock window corner

A purchasing agent from Santa Clara CA says:
Hello, I'm looking for the part/picture attached. I found your part #95-129 is basically the same except those legs are 1-3/8" long the one we're looking for the legs are 1=3/4" long. Right now we are in need of 2000, although their is more to come in the near future.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FB731E0C-A13B-4A72-9820-62C99E23402B.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have a version of this corner with legs that are that long, but in my experience the length doesn't matter at all. There's plenty of room in the screen frame to accommodate any length. What's more important is thickness and width. As long as those match then you should be good to go.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.