Self repairing of units

A quick learner from Traverse city Michigan says:
Can I get repair parts?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15907054221357499919239101110716.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It looks like your old stamp reads "10#31," which can be replaced by our 24-1033. Please let me know if I'm wrong, though, or if you just had any follow up questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)