Semco Double Hung Tilt Window Upper Balance Shoes

A quick learner from Port Washington, WI says:
Hoping you can help us figure out what the right replacement part would be for the pictures attached. We need a full set to get the upper window of a Semco Double Hung Tilt window back to not falling down. It was not connected at all to the balance shoes and when my wife went to clean the window plastic pieces fell out (we just bought the house).

Thanks in advance!!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20211020_132736.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20211020_132747.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20211020_132754.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20211020_132808.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look and compare an undamaged balance assembly to the S751-29 channel balance. I'd also recommend weighing your sash to confirm which strength option you'll need. There is a chart on the product page that explains how to choose your option based on the sash weight. Thanks for posting! 

A home owner from Lake Forest Illinois says:
I'm looking for a replacement for the Semco channel balance shown in the photo. It is 32 1/4" long. Do you stock this part and if so what would the price be?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8389C404-B2D7-489E-8E14-842DC09B2FA6.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, the stamp alone is not enough to identify a replacement balance. We may still have this, but we need more comprehensive photos. To start, a picture of the top end, bottom end, top attachment, and the clip or shoe at the end of the cord would be the most helpful. Please let me know if that's possible and we can work from there.

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.