Semco Tilt Pins

A handy person from Sullivan, MO says:

I need a replacement set (2) of tilt pins for a double hung semco window (1992). They are about 1 1/2" long and look like the attached photos. I've looked through your replacement parts page and found some that were close but not exact. Can you help me?

Thank you

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tilt pin 1.jfif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tilt pin 2.jfif
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't believe your exact tilt pin is made anymore. We may be able to supply a good replacement option, but before I recommend anything, can you show me a picture of the pivot shoe with which this pin interacts? That will help us narrow down the list of possible replacement options.

A handy person from Sullivan, MO says:
I hope this is a good enough picture to figure it out
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8B115A72-EE92-468D-B1BE-47A0BE5ADD86.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It is! In fact, I actually found a match for your pivot a few hours after I got home yesterday by sheer happenstance. I wanted to bring up this discussion to let you know but didn't have access to our database. I was kicking myself all night, believe me, so I'm pretty excited to see your post this morning.

Either way, see our 17-056. I think you'll find this is a great match to your original pivot. This is a modern version made to almost the exact specifications as the original. Please let me know if you have any questions, and sorry again for making you wait a whole day!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.