Semco awning window latch

A quick learner says:
Hello ;

Is this part something you stock ? It's the latch handle for a Semco awning window. It just pops in and out.
User submitted a photo of a window latch.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 38-205 and see if this is a possible match. If you don't think it is, please show me a few pictures of the whole lock and we can try to find a better part.
A quick learner says:
I think that is correct, and don't mind getting the extra parts, but if I'm not wrong it is only in White ? The one I need to replace is Bronze.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
We could look into it, but it would take time. Honestly, my first concern is whether or not our 38-205 will replace your existing lock. Is there any way I can see a picture of what this looks like installed?
A quick learner says:
Here's a pic of it installed plus the trim piece is removable. Other hardware on the window says ' truth '
User submitted photos of a window latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. I'm afraid we have been unable to find a better replacement for this lock set. The 38-205 was the closest match we could find, but we cannot guarantee that it will work. I am sorry we cannot be of more help.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.